ELLA SOL: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008
the risk or liability of Ella Sol;
- create risk or liability for you;
- compel you to indemnify Ella Sol or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by you, of a fact.
Purchasing and Use of the Website
- By accessing and/or using this Website you warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age (or older) and have full legal capacity.
- Any order placed on the Website may only be validly concluded between Ella Sol and a Customer residing in South Africa. Should the Customer reside outside South Africa, he or she may not validly place an order via the Website.
Conclusion of Sale
- Users may place orders for any product contained on the Website (‘Goods’), which Ella Sol may accept or reject.
- Placing an order on the Website does not constitute an agreement of sale – whether or not Ella Sol accepts an order for Goods via the Website depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (such as the price), and receipt of payment for the Goods.
- Notwithstanding any communication from Ella Sol stating that your order or payment has been confirmed, we will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you, or by allowing you to physically collect the Goods, as the case may be, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Ella Sol come into effect. In the event an order needs to be rejected, Ella Sol will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount paid.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. We will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock and when Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Ella Sol will notify you, and you will receive a refund.
- The currency used to pay for Goods ordered via the Website is the South African Rand.
- We are committed to ensuring you are able to pay for any Goods from the Website via a secure, online payment facility. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology and payment can be made for Goods via:
- credit or debit card via PayFast;
- Instant EFT.
- You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the payment method supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that the payment method has sufficient available funds to cover the purchase price of the Goods together with all delivery and other costs.
- The payment method used by the Customer will be debited when the Goods, assuming they are available, are dispatched. Should any of the Goods be out of stock or otherwise unavailable, the Customer’s account will only be debited for the value of the Goods which are effectively dispatched.
- Should the Customer’s payment provider reject the payment, the order will not be processed and will be cancelled.
- As part of measures taken to prevent fraud, the parties agree that Ella Sol is entitled to transmit information regarding the order and the Customer’s payment method to a third party for verification purposes.
- In the event you have any queries regarding payment, you may contact us at via the contact us tab on the website, or at email@example.com.
- For security reasons, and in a bid to prevent bank fraud, the billing address and delivery address of any order must be located within South Africa.
- The Goods will be delivered by a transport operator appointed by Ella Sol, to the shipping address designated by the Customer. Subject to clause 4 above, where we accept your order, Ella Sol will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 10 (ten) working days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”).
- You warrant that you will include the correct shipping address in all orders, and in the event of an incorrect address or incorrect information, we will not be liable or responsible for any loss you may suffer.
- Ella Sol’s obligation to deliver Goods to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the shipping address nominated by you for delivery of the order. We are not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after the Goods are delivered to the shipping address nominated by you.
- We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within (7) seven days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will refund you.
- Our delivery cost may change, without notice to you, at any time.
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment of the Goods.
- You agree that in the event of an undeliverable package, you will pay the cost of the re-shipment.
- In the event of a force majeure (act of God, such as a hijacking, robbery, flood, prolonged protest action etc.) then you agree that the Delivery Period above will not apply, but we undertake to ensure the Goods are delivered to you.
- Ella Sol will take all reasonable efforts to properly and accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website.
- However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we will not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.
- For the avoidance of doubt: we will not be required to execute an order or compensate a Customer for any loss if it should have been clear to the Customer that an error was made by us, or where it should have been clear that it involved a typographical error; or if the consumer should not, under the circumstances, have reasonably relied on the price and/or product in question.
- Any special offer or promotional deals (“Discounts”) will only be valid during the period of validity of each offer and subject to availability of the Goods involved.
- Discounts may not under any circumstances be converted into their cash equivalent and paid or reimbursed to the Customer.
Disclaimers and Important Information
- Ella Sol disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Although Ella Sol has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses or destructive codes, it gives no warranty that the Website is free of viruses or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect your system.
- The use of the Website in any form is entirely at the users’ own risk and the Website is provided ‘as is’.
- Ella Sol is not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your use of and/or access of the Website in any manner, howsoever arising, including instances of loss caused by the negligence of Ella Sol and/or its affiliates, partners or representatives.
- Ella Sol may, in good faith, provide links that would appear useful to its users. However, it does not make any representation regarding these websites, links or information and does not endorse the products and/or services offered on those sites. Ella Sol accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or the information contained therein.
- All information, products and prices available on the Website are subject to change without notice.
Site Security and Prohibited Activity
- You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, you are notified that it is a criminal offence to gain unauthorised access to any restricted areas of this Website, or to otherwise interfere with the proper functioning thereof or to intercept any data pertaining to or relating thereto.
- In using the Website, you must not:
- post or otherwise transmit any unlawful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws; misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way; engage in deceptive online marketing; or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- In addition to clause 11 above, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will Ella Sol, its affiliates, employees, agents or representatives be liable for any damages (of any kind) that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or any information or service in or on the Website.
- In no event will Ella Sol, its affiliates, employees, agents or representatives’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, delict or otherwise) exceed five hundred South African Rand.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the parties consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, in respect of any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. The parties agree that this agreement shall, for purposes of jurisdiction, have been concluded at our head office in Shaka’s Rock, Kwazulu-Natal.
- In terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, you are hereby informed that:
Full name : Ella Sol
Owner : Kelly Bottcher
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org